Bug fixes and performance improvements.
The review is still pending, but I am writing this before I forget. App Review feels slower than usual this time. Maybe the queue is heavier these days. I do not know about other countries, but in Korea I keep seeing people outside software development trying to build apps and submit them to the App Store, myself included.
I had just stepped out to buy coffee when Sumof sent me a notification. The notification ended up using both Japanese and Korean, but it was telling me that the whipping cream expires today. I would have forgotten it otherwise. The localization clearly still needs work, but the app did what I needed it to do. It remembered something for me at the right time. A lot can still fail, but this is why I wanted to make it.
I am not sure what should come next. The App Store side still needs work: the icon, the screenshots, and the description. But inside the app, I do not think the next useful changes are more features. Onboarding and the everyday UI probably matter more now. The hard part is that I am no longer a first-time user of my own app. I know where everything is, so I stop noticing where a new user might hesitate.

Comments
Post a Comment